Apr 16, 2011

Hickory-Smoked Spiral-Sliced Ham (12 - 14 lbs)

Hickory-Smoked Spiral-Sliced Ham (12 - 14 lbs)

honey ham Only the best, carefully selected to go the ham bone in our smoker, then you can be sure to serve the best. Each ham is cut correctly and to avoid the skin to reduce fat and waste. Doubly delicious with real honey glazing on the edges of the outside and perfect continuous (to the bone) in the interior. Fully smoked and ready for use upon arrival. Ideal for formal occasions or casual family meals. A very impressive gift!, Brand New Braunfels Smokehouse

Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu



Have you ever had a bad thing that has filled with ham and cheese? I agree, the answer is absolutely not. This recipe is easy and very tasty. But you know me, I can not go, I must add a key for the composition, so Here I Go Again.

I want to do this time for a little texture to cook chicken instead of cooking or add b. .
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment