Apr 16, 2011

Paula Deen's Honey Spiral Ham 8-10 lbs.

Paula Deen's Honey Spiral Ham 8-10 lbs.

honey ham ham and cheddar gift, a sign of Paula DeenApproximately 16 servings a buffet dinner, size, or 24 servingsServe hot or cooked honey GlazedThis coldFully perishable products that can ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu



Have you ever had a bad, which was filled with ham and cheese? I agree that the answer is absolutely. This recipe is simple and very tasty. But you know me, I can not just leave, I need to add a mixture of twist, so Here I Go Again.

I want to take this time to add some texture to the grilled chicken grill or baking. I made this recipe a few years ago my family and it was a great success. I thought that this would be a good time to pull him into a dungeon and share it with you.

Now there are so many different ways to make this dish and I love it. If you can ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment